Top 10 Website to Read Fan Fiction Online

Top 10 Website to Read Fan Fiction Online

It's been AGES since I last made a new post :( I'm sowie :( I know I shouldn't make any excuse but I was soooo busy! With school, work, and games (oops ;D)

So here they are, another top ten thing I think you'll love :D

1. fanfiction.net


My favorite ever! This is where I get almost all my bed time stories. I open this website every night and usually goes straight to anime or cross over anime section to read Inuyasha, or Yu Yu Hakusho, or Card Captor Sakura. They don't only provide anime stories. There are also movies fan fiction such as Harry Potter, etc etc... Not really my cup of tea tho.
The web's design is so simple. No fanciness here! So straight like "here i am, a background and a text for you to read so you won't get confuse" :D

2. wattpad.com



My second fan fiction haven. I just found this website about 2 weeks ago and this is really a promising one! I actually haven't read any the fanfiction yet, but I found there's a long list of good rated ones here :)

Other wesites that have good rating:
3. ebookfriendly.com
4. asianfanfics.com
5. deviantart.com
6. ficwad.com
7. feedbooks.com
8. goodreads.com
9. fictionpad.com

10. quotev.com

That's all for now. I'll write more on another top-ten-thing soon (finger crossed). Still...stay tune!

Natasya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What post do you like more?

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics